Card Center Direct User Guide
Click to access the full guide to digital banking for Card Center Direct. Download, print, or access online at any time.
Questions about your account? Log in and send a secure message and we’ll respond within 1-2 business days.
Mon-Fri: 8:00AM – 6:30PM CT
Sat: 8:00AM – 5:00PM CT
Card Center Direct – Contact Us
Credit cards payments can be submitted in online banking or by U.S. Mail. To make sure your payment is processed correctly, please include your credit account number on your check and send to the address above.
Please reach out to the Service Center at 800-821-5184 (available 24/7) for immediate assistance.
Once you notify us of a lost or stolen card, we will work to make sure the card gets shut down to help prevent fraudulent activity from occurring.
If you plan to use your UMB issued credit card in another country, please let us know your travel dates and destinations before you leave. You can let us know by calling 800-821-5184 or accessing “Travel Notification” under the settings menu in online banking. When you let us know, we will place a travel notification on your account.
Please be aware that most cards have a 2% foreign transaction fee associated with them and the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) has restricted card usage in certain countries. Contact the 800-821-5184 or refer to your cardholder agreement for more details on international transactions.
Once a dispute has been opened, we have up to 10 days to place a temporary credit into the account while the case is being worked to its completion. It’s possible we are still working to process any temporary credits for your account.
Online banking is built to support a wide range of computers and mobile devices. Minimum requirements to use online banking include:
- For desktop computers, Microsoft Windows 10 or Mac OS X 10.10 with a supported PC or Mac®.
- Supported browsers for desktop computers include the current and previous two versions of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Safari.
- The mobile app requires Android 5.x and later or iOS 10.x and later.
- Fingerprint login is only supported on eligible Android devices. Touch Authentication is only available on eligible Apple iOS devices.
- Remote deposit requires a mobile device with a rear-facing camera with a 5 megapixel or higher resolution.
Online banking terms and agreements
Download and review the latest terms and agreements for online banking.